+ Operation manual
+ Routine maintenance
- Repair of the engine
- The repair procedures which are not demanding extraction of the engine from the car - petrol engines
Check of compression pressure in cylinders
Fixing cranked / distributive shaft for the purpose of prevention of service of the car, casual in the course of performing procedures
Removal and installation of a cover of a head of cylinders
Removal and installation of a pulley of a bent shaft
Removal and installation of covers of a gas-distributing belt
GRM drive belt - the general information, removal and installation
Removal, check of a state and installation of a natyazhitel and cogwheels of a gas-distributing belt
Replacement of an epiploon(s) of the camshaft
Removal, check of a state and installation of the camshaft and pushers of valves
Check and adjustment of valvate gaps
Removal and installation of a head of cylinders
Removal and installation of the pallet of a case of the engine
Removal, check of a state and installation of the oil pump
Removal and installation of the oil cooler (model of 2.0 l)
Replacement of epiploons of a bent shaft
Removal, check of a state and installation of a flywheel / driving disk
Check of a state and replacement of support of a suspension bracket of the power unit
+ The repair procedures which are not demanding extraction of the engine from the car - diesel engines
+ Removal and capital repairs of the engine
+ Cooling systems, heating
+ Power supply system and release
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Power shafts
+ Uniform hydraulic system
+ Brake system
+ Running gear and steering
+ Body and finishing of salon
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ Schemes of electric equipment
Check of compression pressure in cylinders
Results of check of compression pressure in cylinders allow to define the general state and components of the top part of the engine (pistons, piston rings, valves, laying of a head of cylinders, etc.) and to qualitatively estimate degree of their wear. What is especially important, the analysis of information obtained as a result of check allows to narrow a range of the possible reasons of falling of a compression in cylinders, having rather precisely tied refusal to violations of functioning of quite concrete components, whether it be piston rings, valves, their saddles or laying of a head.
The engine has to be heated-up up to the normal working temperature, and the rechargeable battery is completely charged. Get also support of the assistant.
1. Begin with a clearing of candle niches (blow them compressed air as which source in this case the ordinary bicycle pump perfectly will approach). The main objective is prevention of hit of garbage in cylinders during performance of measurements.
2. Turn out all spark plugs from the engine (address the Head Routine maintenance).
3. Disconnect system of ignition, having disconnected NV I will corrode on VV to the coil (ah) (see the Head Elektrooborudovaniye of the engine).
4. Establish компрессометр in a candle opening of the first cylinder (preferably to use компрессометр, equipped with the carving nozzle rolled directly in a candle opening).
5. Ask the assistant to squeeze out against the stop the accelerator pedal, to fix it in this situation, then to turn the engine a starter. After one-two provorachivaniye of a bent shaft compression pressure has to rise to the maximum value and be stabilized.
6. Repeat the procedure for the remained engine cylinders. Write down results of all measurements.
7. Pressure in all cylinders has to be almost identical. The admissible dispersion makes no more than 2 bars. Pay attention that on the serviceable engine pressure has to increase quickly enough. The low pressure on the first step which is followed by its gradual increase on the subsequent speaks about wear of piston rings. If at a further provorachivaniye pressure does not rise, this fact can be considered as the evidence of leakages of valves or violation of tightness of laying of a head of cylinders (also the probability of existence of cracks in a head, or emergence of a nagaroobrazovaniye from below on plates of valves is not excluded).
8. The company manufacturer (Citroyon) does not stipulate exact standard values for compression pressure in engine cylinders. As a reference point it is necessary to consider pressure in 10 bars. Lower results of check testify to internal malfunctions in the engine. In case of need do not hesitate to address specialists of car repair shop company service centers of the Citroyon company.
9. At excessively low results of measurement, fill in in each of cylinders through a candle opening of a little motive oil (two-three teaspoons) and repeat check.
10. If addition of oil leads to temporary increase in pressure, it speaks about wear of piston rings or mirrors of cylinders. If the compression does not increase, leakages of valves or violation of tightness of laying of a head are the reason of its decrease. Leakages of valves can be connected with a burn-out of their saddles, either a deformation/burn-out or mechanical damages of working facets of plates.
11. If pressure of compression is equally underestimated in two next cylinders, then with high degree of probability it is possible to speak about violation of integrity of laying of a head on a crossing point between these cylinders. Presence of cooling liquid at motive oil will confirm this assumption.
12. If pressure in one of cylinders is about 20% lower, than in other and it is followed by violation of stability of turns of idling, it is necessary to estimate degree of wear of a cam of the drive of the final valve on the camshaft.
13. Unusual overestimate of compression pressure usually is a consequence of a nagaroobrazovaniye in combustion chambers. In this case the head of cylinders has to be removed for the purpose of carrying out decarbonization.
14. Upon completion of check screw to the place of a spark plug and restore initial connection of an electrical wiring of system of ignition.
On the homepage