+ Operation manual
+ Routine maintenance
+ Repair of the engine
+ Cooling systems, heating
+ Power supply system and release
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Power shafts
+ Uniform hydraulic system
- Brake system
Pumping of hydraulic system
Replacement of hoses and tubes of a hydraulic path of the brake system
Replacement of blocks of disk brake mechanisms of forward wheels
Replacement of blocks of disk brake mechanisms of back wheels
Check of a state, removal and installation of brake disks
Removal, capital repairs and installation of supports of disk brake mechanisms of forward wheels
Removal, capital repairs and installation of supports of disk brake mechanisms of back wheels
Removal, capital repairs and installation of the valve of management
Removal and installation of a pedal of a foot brake
The parking brake - general information and adjustments
Removal and installation of a control lever of the parking brake
Removal and installation of cables of the drive of the parking brake
Removal and installation of the sensor switch of stoplights
System of anti-blocking of brakes (ABS) - the general information
Removal and installation of components of system of anti-blocking of brakes
+ Running gear and steering
+ Body and finishing of salon
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ Schemes of electric equipment
Pumping of hydraulic system
1. Pumping of hydraulic system has to be made after replacement of any of components of a brake path, including connecting tubes and hoses. Presence of air at hydraulic contours leads to violation of serviceability of functioning of brakes.
2. First of all check all brake lines and their nipple connections for existence of signs of leaks.
3. If the system was emptied for the purpose of removal of liquid of a doubtful origin from it, the hydraulic path has to be washed out by special structure which it is always possible to acquire in company service centers of the Citroyon company. Having pumped over system, leave its filled with flushing structure which has to be used throughout about 1000 km (600 miles) of a run. Then the system should be emptied and filled with standard hydraulic LHM liquid again. In case of failure of rubber consolidations as a result of use of non-standard liquid, all damaged components are subject to replacement. Performance of this work should be charged to specialists of car repair shop.
4. Pumping of forward and back brake contours is made by one principle.
5. Several times transfer a control lever a suspension bracket to situation "Minimum", every time returning back it in situation "Maximum".
6. Establish a control lever by a suspension bracket in situation "Maximum".
7. Poddomkratte the car, having torn off all four wheels from the earth, also establish it on props.
8. Remove wheels.
9. Start the engine and leave it working at single turns.
10. If depressurization of only one of sites of system with acceptance of the appropriate measures on minimization of losses of hydraulic liquid was made, will be to pump over enough only that contour to which air could get. Full pumping of system should be made in the following order:
a) Left forward brake mechanism;
b) Right forward brake mechanism;
c) Left back brake mechanism;
d) Right back brake mechanism.
11. Prepare a transparent vessel, a piece of the rubber or plastic hose which is densely getting on gates of pumping and a cap key for an otpuskaniye of gates. Also the help of the assistant will be required. Location of gates of pumping on supports of brake mechanisms is shown on illustrations:
a) Gate of pumping of a support of the forward brake mechanism
b) Gate of pumping of a support of the back brake mechanism
12. Check liquid level in the tank of hydraulic system (he has to be supported constantly not below the mark MIN) (address the Head Routine maintenance).
13. Remove a dustproof cap from the gate of pumping of the corresponding brake mechanism. Throw with a key the gate, then pull on it the prepared hose piece. Lower the second end of a hose in the transparent vessel which is partially filled with hydraulic liquid (a cut of a hose have to it is completely shipped in liquid).
14. Ask the assistant to squeeze out a pedal of a foot brake slightly.
15. Release the gate and allow liquid to follow in a reception vessel. Continue until the hose does not begin to come out hydraulic liquid, free from air bubbles.
16. Having finished pumping, densely tighten the gate, pick up the phone and a key and establish a dustproof cap.
Do not tighten the gate too hardly in order to avoid damage of a support!
17. If it is required, repeat the procedure, having pumped over following on an order (see item 10) the brake mechanism.
18. Kill the engine
19. Establish to the place of a wheel, lower the car on the earth and tighten wheel bolts with the required effort.
20. Check liquid level in the tank of hydraulic system (address the Head Routine maintenance).
On the homepage