1. If check is made at established on the TNVD engine, but not in the course of installation of the last, disconnect a negative wire from the battery and cover with polyethylene the generator. Remove forsunochny tubes (see Removal and the TNVD installation, the subsection "Removal", item 12).
2. If did not do it yet, weaken tightening the screw and/or a nut and shift its trailer clamp along a driving cable of turns of bystry idling, having completely taken away it from the executive lever on the pump (the lever of bystry idling has to nestle on an emphasis) (see Removal, installation and adjustment of the thermosensitive RPM meter of bystry idling).
3. Achieve combination of adjusting drillings of blocking of a bent shaft (see Fixing cranked/distributive shaft and TNVD for the purpose of prevention of casual hit of valves in contact with pistons in the course of performing procedures of service of the car). Remove the blocking tool and turn a shaft back (counterclockwise) approximately on a quarter of a turn.
4. Turn out the access screw located between nipple connections of four forsunochny tubes in a back part of TNVD. Having turned out the screw, get under the pump suitable drain capacity for collecting the spilled fuel. Wipe begin to flow pure rags.
5. Screw a special carving nozzle (Citroyon No. 4123-T) in a back part of the pump and fix in it the dial measuring instrument (see an illustration
the Dial measuring instrument and the probe for check of installation of the moments of injection on Bosch system TNVD).
The nozzle can be got in any good company shop of automobile accessories. Arrange the measuring instrument so that its plunger appeared in the middle of the course, then strongly tighten a nozzle lock-nut.
6. Slowly rotate a bent shaft back and forth for the purpose of definition of the moment when the TNVD piston appears in the lower point of the course (NMT). Having achieved required position of the piston, nullify the measuring instrument.
7. Slowly turn a bent shaft in the normal direction until again the possibility of introduction of the blocking core does not appear.
8. The indication recorded by the measuring instrument has to conform to requirements of Specifications. Otherwise weaken forward and back nuts of fastening of the pump and begin to deploy slowly its case until the device does not register the required value. Having achieved satisfactory result, strongly tighten pump fixture.
9. Turn a bent shaft on one with three quarters turn in the normal direction, achieve transfer of the piston of the pump to the provision of NMT (see item 6) and nullify the measuring instrument.
10. Slowly turn a bent shaft before combination of blocking drillings (having brought the engine into the provision of VMT) and repeat check of installation of phases of gas distribution.
11. In case of need again weaken fixture of the pump and repeat the procedures described in subitem 8 — 10.
12. Having achieved satisfactory result, turn out a carving nozzle and remove the measuring instrument.
13. Screw into place the access screw (do not forget about a sealing washer) and strongly tighten it.
14. If check was made during installation of the pump, act as it is described in the section Removal and the TNVD installation.
15. If the pump is installed on the engine, return to the place of a tube of nozzles and tighten cap nuts of their nipple connections with the required effort. Connect a negative wire to the battery and remove air from a power supply system (see Filling of a power supply system with fuel and removal from it air traffic jams). Start the engine and make adjustment of turns of idling and turns of prevention of a spontaneous stop (address the Head Routine maintenance). Adjust also driving cable of turns of bystry idling (see Removal, installation and adjustment of the thermosensitive RPM meter of bystry idling).